Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Warm Electronics

Remember the little skeinlet I got with my Wollmeise?I decided yesterday that my cell phone needed a little cozy. You know, to keep it warm. Anyways, I knit it up in about 15 minutes, and had just enough yarn for it, but barely- I cast off my last stitch with about an inch of yarn to spare. Whew! I really enjoyed the yarn, and love the colors. It would make a dreamy scarf!

Cozy Cell Phone

And an obligatory close up of the yarn- I love this picture!


Cozy Close-Up

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Labels:

Comments on "Warm Electronics"

 

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said ... (8:47 AM) : 

What a great idea, I just got my Wollemeise order with the little skein, think I may make a little ipod cosy as the my current one is pink/purple and when my boyfriend borrows it he hates the colour of the cover. My skeinlet is red/green so more macho.

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (10:05 PM) : 

Yay for cozy cell phones!

Thanks for the yarn shopping outing, it was fun!

 

Blogger chemgrrl said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Love those colors. They make your cell phone look like a phoenix.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:10 PM) : 

I MUST get some wollmeise wool soon - - it is SO lush. Did you email her directly?