Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Woo! Vacation!

A few nights ago my dad called- we talked for about an hour and a half. He mentioned that my brother had a $500 plane ticket credit, and wanted to use it to come out and see us in a few weeks. Somehow, that progressed into me flying out this Saturday, staying a little over a week, then driving back with my bro in the car my parents are giving us. I'm not sure how it all happened, but I'm excited to go to Minnesota, hang out at the beach, check out some yarn shops, and then road trip with my little brother! It's a bit unexpected, and my head is still spinning with all the crap I need to get ready to go before I leave. Since we didn't really have money set away for a vacation, I'm selling some yarn that's been sitting in my stash a while, that I have no plans for or don't know what to do with. You can go check out the sale over here- help me out and buy something so I can, uh, well, honestly, probably buy more yarn in MN! Well, I'm sure a good chunk of the money will go to driving back and diapers and crap like that, but don't you want me to be able to get just a little bit of souvenir yarn? Hmm? just a little bit? Your donations are gladly accepted as well! *wink wink*

Labels: ,

Comments on "Woo! Vacation!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM) : 

A Vacation, YAY ... Everyone needs one .... I need a vacation from my sort of vacation, ha! I would buy yarn but the hub will kill me. That's a nifty site thanks for sharing

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:50 PM) : 

Yay! Have fun. Be safe! I'll miss you!