Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Scattergories

I spotted this over at Sarah's blog, and it looked like a good waste of time fun!

The game is SCATTERGORIES-it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things-nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same first initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your name: Nichole

1. Famous singer/band: Nine Inch Nails
2. Four letter word: Nile
3. Street: Nicollet Mall
4. Color: Navy Blue
5. Vehicle: Nissan
6. Things in a souvenir shop: Necklaces
7. Boy name: Nathan
8. girl name: Nancy
9. Movie title: Napoleon Dynamite
10. Drink: Nesquik
11. Occupation: Nurse
12. Celebrity: Nicole Ritchie
13. Magazine: Newsweek
14. U.S. City: Nantucket
15. Pro sport team: New England Patriots (NFL)
16. Reason for being late to work: Not wanting to go
17. Something you throw away: ???
18. something you shout: Noooo!
19. Cartoon character: ???

Argh! It was hard! I got totally stuck on those two. Let me know if you do it, too! A real blog post will follow shortly...

Labels:

Comments on "Scattergories"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:46 AM) : 

I did it. It was fun, thanks for posting!

 

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said ... (3:19 AM) : 

How about Noddy for the Cartoon Character. Do you have Noddy in US.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noddy

 

Blogger chemgrrl said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Thing you throw away: Nasty noodles

That was fun, I think I'll steal it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:14 AM) : 

i definitely want to do this. i love scattergories!