Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, November 04, 2007

B is For...

B is for Balloon Fiesta. It is such an awesome event here in Albuquerque! Hundreds of hot air balloons come from all over the world to participate. Pictures really don't do any justice to the multitude of balloons that fill the early (and I mean early) morning sky. I'm very proud of my pictures this year- The Hubbster said they were better than his. Such a great compliment, coming from such a great photographer!

Balloon Fiesta 2007 (2)

Balloon Fiesta 2007 (1)

Rainbow Balloon



B is also for Burt's Bees. I love so many of their products- lip gloss, baby buttermilk lotion, carrot body lotion, the list goes on. I got a whole bunch of goodies for my birthday which I hadn't tried yet, and they are rocking my socks off! I've been using the Pomegranate and Soy shampoo and conditioner for a few days now, and I am still madly in love with how delicious my hair smells. I also love the fact that almost all of their products are pretty close to 100% natural. If you haven't tried them yet, you should!

See you tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "B is For..."