Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 16, 2007

Goodnight

I know, it's not that late, be we had a long day. Drove up to Taos (about 135 miles) so I could get some Malabrigo (yum!). Stopped in Santa Fe for dinner. I'm tired, and going to bed. Sorry for yet another lame post. Hopefully tomorrow I can show some cool pictures, but no promises- tomorrow is going to be crazy and hectic and yeah. The thought of it right now makes me stressed. So, I'm off to bed. See you tomorrow...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Goodnight"