Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lame

This is a lame post. Feel free to leave now if you want to. Spent the day up in Santa Fe with the Hubbster's family, which was fun. We had Indian food for lunch, and northern New Mexican food for dinner, all yummy. Met a relative I hadn't met before. Monsterette had fun, although she didn't nap all day, which sucked for me. I was very unproductive. I bought some yarn (sorry, Erin, used up my gift certificate) and read a month-old issue of People magazine. I need to go to bed now, though, because I'm stuffed and exhausted and having trouble typing. I promise to limit the lame posts.

See you tomorrow, of course.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Lame"