Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 09, 2007

E is For...

Alright, everyone, I'm really excited about this. E is for earrings. Now, I love earrings as much as the next girl, but this is about special earrings- ones that I have created! Knitters, prepare to rejoice, and get your wishlists ready. I present to you all, knitting needle earrings!

Knitting Needle Earrings

I am really, really, in love with these! I made a pair for myself (size 9's, of course), and now you can have a pair, too! I have the pair above, as well as a pair made from size 6 needles, listed in my shiny new Etsy shop. Go check it out, read my profile for extra goodies. Wait, there's more! A CONTEST! Finally, here at Saving Nine, there will be a contest. For, of course, a pair of these swanky earrings! Maybe other goodies too, or runner-up prizes, I'm not really sure yet. So, here are the ways you can enter:

1. Leave a comment on this post. Easy, huh?

2. Blog about this contest, and link to this post. Leave a comment or email me (address below) to let me know you did this one, otherwise, I'll never know!

3. Donate a pair of aluminum knitting needles. Each pair is one entry. This has an added bonus- the first pair you donate is worth $5 in my Etsy shop. each additional pair is worth another dollar off, up to $5 more! Email me (address below) for my address to mail them to me.

This contest will be officially closed to new entries on midnight (Us mountain time) November 23rd. If you donate needles for an entry, they must be postmarked by this date. Winner(s) will be randomly chosen by some completely random and yet undetermined method. Bribes will be graciously accepted!

See you tomorrow!!


Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "E is For..."