Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

First off, I would like to say a big "thanks!" for all the great comments on the earrings- now if only I could sell a pair! Just kidding- I know all you people who don't win a pair will run over and buy some. Right? RIGHT?! Okay. In all seriousness, though, I'm really happy to get such a great response. Thanks, guys!

In other news, the Malabrigo junkies group on Ravelry is hosting a Malabrigo Cast On Week, and I've been cranking out projects left and right! It is fun to be knitting with my favorite yarn. I have two hole balls left in the stash, and I'm going to try to get at least one more project on the needles- most likely a scarf. I've already started one scarf, and finished a hat for myself and The Monsterette with one ball (which rocks my face off, by the way). I *heart* Malabrigo! I may go buy some more tomorrow. We shall see. Pictures tomorrow. Pinky swear!

Alright, I think that's it. See ya tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Blah Blah Blah"