Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 12, 2007

Random Stuff

Mt brain is falling asleep and I have only seven and a half rows to go to finish the hat I'm working on, so you get blog fluff that I stole from Erin. Enjoy!

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:Bats
2:falling backwards
3:losing a loved one
Three people who make me laugh:
1:Hubbster
2: Monsterette
3:Dave
Three Things I love:
1:yarn
2:sleeping in late
3:a good book
Three Things I hate:
1:pop-up ads
2:crappy drivers
3:clutter
Three things I don't understand:
1:quantum physics
2:Tabloid magazines
3:why I decided to blog every day for a month
Three things on my desk:
1:a cup full of pens and pencils
2:Tylenol and Ibuprofen
3:two digital cameras
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:this thing
2:wanting to knit
3:uh, really, this is a dumb question. What do they expect?
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:See some other countries
2:be a grandma
3:win the lottery
Three things I can do:
1:Knit
2:Read
3:Have intelligent conversations
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:Caring
2:Outgoing
3:Odd
Three things I can't do:
1:be a real-life pirate
2:see through walls
3:kill zombies ( I would, though, if the oppertunity arose.)


There. All done. tomorrow, I'll show you my new hat!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Random Stuff"