Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

G is for...

G is for gaming. We're talking full-blown nerd gaming here, with dice and dragons and miniatures and stuff. I'm relatively new to gaming- we're currently playing my fourth campaign. I started while I was pregnant, and my first gaming experience was a Cthulhu role-playing game. Since then, we've also played a Zombie game and two Dungeons and Dragons campaigns. Starting to game was the beginning of my true nerdiness- there are very few thresholds to cross before I will be a full-blown nerd.

Even though I'm a nerd, I still maintain some of my feminine charms. For instance, my dice- owning and collecting dice is an integral part of being a gaming nerd. My dice are all purple and pretty, some of them are even sparkly! Of course, they live inside a cozy little frilly dice bag that I knit. No surprise, that's purple as well. I posted about it a while back.

Even though it may be nerdy, I love gaming. It is so much fun to get into a story that you are helping to create. Besides, we get to hang out with awesome friends and eat junk food and stuff. I look forward to it every week!

I know I told you I'd show you pictures of my new hat, but you're going to have to wait until tomorrow. See you then!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "G is for..."