Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Knitting

I've been knitting like a fiend lately. I finished a new scarf out of Malabrigo today, and I love it! it may be my new favorite scarf. I'm wearing it right now, in fact. It's a beautiful blend of pinks, knit in a seed stitch, with fringe, of course. I've also been working on some more scarves, with some new Malabrigo acquisitions in my stash. Pictures to come soon, including pictures of my scarf adventures. Hope all the knitters out there are knitting hard and getting nice, cozy hand knits for the cool weather! I really need to do more Christmas knitting, as well. Maybe I'll start tomorrow. See you then!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Knitting"