Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 19, 2007

BS

Yeah, this post is flaky. The Hubbster is on vacation, with throws off my normal routine. I meant to take pictures of knitting today, really! I also did some felting, which is more fun than I anticipated. for the unknitterly people out there, felting is when you knit something, then intentionally destroy it- like when you throw something wool into a washing machine and it shrinks and gets all gnarly. I've been making some hot pads for Christmas gifts. They actually came out really well, I'm stoked. Definitely more felting in my future, and needle felting (a whole 'nother world) will follow shorty- one of the girls from Sn'B is going to give me a lesson next week.

I make no promises of pictures- tomorrow is going to be a bit crazy, with cleaning (my sister-in-law is staying with us tomorrow night when she gets into town), holiday baking (pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap pecan crust), and my usual daily stuff. Oh, and Sn'B, of course! Should be fun, though. I'll try to get some pictures asap, I'm sure you guys are getting sick of my boring ramblings. See you tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "BS"