Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I is For...

I is for inspiration. There are quite a few things in my life that inspire me, but here are a few of the big ones:

-Beautiful buildings. I find myself more and more drawn to architecture. I really am beginning to love it. I love clean lines and interesting details.

-"Raw" materials, like fabric and yarn. If I find something I love, I am so inspired as to what can be created with it.

-Nature. this is a big one for me. I love the mountains, and all the textures and colors found in the world. Nature, for me, is awe-inspiring and feels like home, no matter where I am.

- Loved ones. My friends and family are awesome inspiration, be it through words or actions, or just being "them". The people in my life are awesome and bring me joy, and I draw on this for many things.

-Books. I love to read, and always have. Books inspire me in more ways than I can count. My interest is architecture actually started with Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead.

Just a handful of the many things that inspire me. What inspires you?

See you tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "I is For..."