Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Drive-By Blogging

Alright, not much going on here....I need some black cat names, though, give some suggestions, I'll post a poll tomorrow with some of our ideas, and some of yours! See you then! I'm off to bed! I'm using too many exclamation points! Maybe I do that when I'm tired?! WOO!

Labels:

Comments on "Drive-By Blogging"