Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Getting Out of Hand

As if I don't have enough knitting projects planned, I decided to stroll through all the designers on Ravelry. (I'm on page 7, out of 67.) I keep finding projects to add to my queue, which now has 221 projects I want to knit in it. My stash? 108. (for non-ravelers, that's 108 different yarns in my stash- it doesn't count how many balls/skeins of each I have.) Seriously, is my obsession hobby getting out of hand? Am I spending too much time knitting, too much money on yarn, too much time online doing knitting related crack things? Maybe. do I give a fuck? NOPE! Just make sure, guys, that if I get too crazy, and start staying up for days to finish stuff, or spending our grocery money on yarn, intervene, okay?! I'm going to go add some projects to my queue...

Labels:

Comments on "Getting Out of Hand"