Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kitty Name Poll

Yes, we kind of have a cat. She found us one morning, meowing outside our door very early in the morning. I put up signs, have been checking the paper, and put a note on craigslist, and no one's claimed her. We're thinking she was abandoned by the stupid skank that lives upstairs, but that's a story for another day! So, for now, we have a kitty. since we're deciding to name her, we're planning on keeping her, unless someone comes forward to claim her. (Really, I hope no one does.) So, we need some help with the names! we've compiled our favorites into a poll, so vote! I'll try to get some pictures to post when we decide which name we pick.

What Should We Name the Kitty?
Bagheera (the panther from Jungle Book)
Noir
Kitty Noir
Magpie
Something else


See you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Kitty Name Poll"