Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

My Ten Favorite Drinks

1. Water. Can't live without it!
2. Pink Lemonade
3. Hot chocolate with Irish cream flavoring and whipped cream.
4. Iced Tea (Real stuff, though, unsweetened, maybe with a wee bit of lemon.)
5. Chocolate Milk. My mom never let us have any growing up, so it's still a bit of a naughty indulgence.
6. Cosmopolitans (Thanks to Erin and blogless Cathy)
7. Johnny Jump-up (Hard cider with a shot of good Irish whiskey in it. YUM.)
8. French pressed black coffee.
9. Italian soda with a splash of half and half. (Tangerine Grapefruit is my favorite flavor.)
10. Jones' Green Apple Soda.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"