Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, March 03, 2008

Santa Fe

Another mini-trip to Santa Fe for us. For those non-New Mexicans, Santa Fe is about an hour north of Albuquerque, where we live. We lived in Santa Fe for about a year when we first moved here, but are much happier here in Albuquerque. Moving on...

We go up to Santa Fe a few times a month to visit family and friends. The large majority of our friends live in Santa Fe, as well as my aunt-in-law, who is my acting mother-in-law. My father-in-law was in town and celebrating his birthday, so up we go! My mother-in-law is a great cook, which makes it fun to visit as well. The Monsterette always has a good time, and everyone is always happy to see her.

Hubbster also works in Santa Fe, and commutes. It's a long drive every day, but so worth it to live here. It's much cheaper to live in Albuquerque, and we're a lot happier here. Both cities are beautiful cities, nestled against a mountain, with beautiful views. Albuquerque, though, has all the great stuff that comes with living in a big city. Santa Fe is a very tourism-driven town, and doesn't have much to do for locals.

So, there you have it.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Santa Fe"