Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Four

Here's a little meme I got in some weird email chain. I thought I'd just post it here instead. Do it if you want to!


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. 411 Operator
2. Barista
3. Telemarketer
4. Mom

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Chicago
2. Finding Nemo
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Four places I have lived:
1. Santa Fe, NM
2. Minneapolis, MN
4. Albuquerque, NM
5. St. Paul, MN

Four T.V. shows that I watch:
1. Heroes
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Medium
4. Martha Stewart

Four places that I have been:
1. Denver, CO
2. Mexico
3. New York City, NY
4. St. Louis, MO

4 People who e-mail me:
1. Erin
2. My Grandma
3. Jake (my younger bro)
4. Eva

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Cheesecake
3. Green Chile Stew
4. Jelly Beans

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Minnesota with my family
2. Day Spa
3. Yarn Store
4. Kieran's Irish Pub, Minneapolis

Things I am looking forward to this year (2008):
1. Warm Weather
2. Family reunion in May
3. Christmas
4. More Knitting

Let me know if you do it, too! Thanks Erin!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Four"