Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Stuff

I'm still feeling like dog poo, but a teeny tiny bit better than yesterday. I even found the energy to knit a little bit today, yay! Hopefully that'll make up for not knitting at all last night- I just didn't have the motivation or energy.

I finally got the sock needles I had been waiting forever for on Monday, woot! I had planned to cast on some socks when I got them- I even had my beautiful skein of Sarah's yarn all balled and ready to go. Sadly, I can't start a new project without feeling guilty, so socks will have to wait patiently until I finish the wedding shawl.

Tomorrow is my one day off from blogging this year. Thanks, leap year! I guess that means I'll see you all on Saturday. Hopefully taking the day off doesn't throw off the awesome blogging juju I've had so far.

Labels:

Comments on "More Stuff"