Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, April 28, 2008

Avoidance

I'm going to be honest here- I've been avoiding blogging all day. The sad thing is, I have some great blog fodder, but none of it is bloggable now. For instance, the really ugly vintage wool that my grandma sent me, that turned out beautiful with an overdye. I'd blog about it, but the pictures came out like crap, and I don't feel like taking more today.

or the super cute thingy I've made, but is all hush hush right now. GAWD, I want to show SOMEONE! It is so cute it makes my heart hurt a little every time I see it. Geez, i suck at keeping things secret!

So, yes, not much to say today. I promise, though, that at some point in the future, both of these things will be blogged about. Someday. Maybe. We'll see.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Avoidance"