Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Reclaiming My Pantry

I've gotten a good start on my list! Cleaning out my pantry, this is what I discovered, crammed tightly into the bottom half:

Reclaiming My Pantry

Yeah. Crazy, I know. I have a gigantic bag of bags in the closet, in addition to these, as well. I've been saving all these bags because I hate to throw them away, and have had some grand plans to make plastic yarn and fabric for reusable shopping bags. IT WILL HAPPEN SOON. No more bag collecting!

Coming soon: Making some ugly yarn pretty!

Labels:

Comments on "Reclaiming My Pantry"