Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Superstitions, Traditions, and/or Personality Quirks


1. I can't read/listen to more than one book at a time, no matter how different. I'll always get plot points and characters mixed up.
2. I sort my colored candies (M&M's, Skittles, jelly beans) and will eat them either in order of least to most by color, or least favorite to most favorite.
3. When I shower, I do everything in a specific order.
4. I'm convinced that being preggers with a girl is the only reason I like pink so much now.
5. If I get a new CD, I first listen to the beginning of all the songs, then listen to the CD all the way through.
6. I'm not very neat, but I am extremely organized. I like things to be categorized or in some kind of specific order.
7. In relation to number six, I hate when there is more than one row of icons on my computer desktop. The Hubbster gets kind of crabby, because I'll move things around all the time.
8. I love to roll change by hand.
9. I have a bit of an obsession with symmetry. It's really hard to take into account that balance in things does not always mean it's symmetrical.
10. When I go into book stores, I can't help but straighten out stacks and shelves of books so they look neat. I'm not sure if this comes from working in a book store, or if it's just me being crazy.

Yeah, I'm a little obsessive-compulsive. Can you tell?

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"