Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Recruiting

Hello again, folks! I got an email this morning from a good friend, and I think that it is an amazing idea. So, women out there, I want to recruit you to the Army of Women. (Please, click the link!) This is going to be a massive study for breast cancer research and prevention, something that should be important to each and every one of us. So go sign up, spread the word to your mom, your sister, your daughter, your friends. Because I think this is ridiculously important, I want you guys to spread the word! So, if you post a similar message of support on your blog with a link to the Army of Women site, you'll be entered into a drawing for a box of knitterly goodies (unless you're not a knitter, then we'll figure something out). Just leave me a comment and let me know you've posted it! Send your friends here to participate in the contest, too! And if you'd like to donate a goodie for the box, leave a comment for that, too! GO SPREAD THE WORD! I'll keep the contest open until November 14th.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Recruiting"