Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 03, 2008

Random Yarn P0rn

I got some good yarn from Tuesday Morning, of all places, a few weeks ago. (for those of You who don't know Tuesday Morning is a kind of discount store.) I picked up these three balls of Ella Rae Palermo for half price:

Ella Rae Palermo

It's 100% Wool. I just couldn't resist the beautiful pinks and greys together! And it's soft and smooshy. Yum!

I also got this Laines Du Nord Cashsilk for over half off:

Laines Du Nord

Sorry for the kind of crappy picture on that one. This is a luscious blend of 50% extrafine merino, 25% silk, and 25% cashmere. YUM. And a gorgeous raspberry color I totally didn't do justice with my photo. I only got two balls, so only about 130 yards, but I think it'll make a very yummy neckwarmer, don't you?

And really, folks, let's get some more questions for The Hubbster, please?! I guarantee it'll be frickin' hilarious to read his responses. He's a funny guy. And weird. Seriously, ask ANYTHING!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Random Yarn P0rn"