Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick Update

Hi again! Thought I would pop in before I headed off to class and started a busy, busy week. Feeling a little better now, I think the antibiotics are helping, yay! Still pretty tired, though, I just wish I could get caught up on sleep!

On Saturday me and Doc and The Monsterette and his two (teenage) kids went to the State Fair and had a blast- pictures of that coming soon!

We officially started moving our crap into The Retro Palace yesterday! There is still a TON of packing and stuff to be moved, but we'll get through it. It'll be nice to finally be settled in and not have to worry about moving for a few years!

Well, that's about it for now, I guess. I'll go through my Fair pictures soon and get those up!

Oh and who's still reading this? I have this odd feeling that everyone has given up on my blog...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Quick Update"