Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Pictures

The Monsterette as a princess:

My Little Princess

Me and Doc:

Me and Doc

I really love the mask I made! I got one of those plastic masks from Hobby Lobby. I covered it with some cool textured felt, added some sparklies, the pretty pink butterflies, feathers, and some ties. super easy, and I think it came out great! Some close-up pictures:

Mask 01

Mask 02

Mask 03

Hope you all had a good Halloween! I think we are still recovering from the sugar coma over here. See you tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Halloween Pictures"