Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Yep. It's that time again. Another year where I am going to try to blog for the entire month of November. Yep. Every day. I think I can make it, and hopefully won't bore everyone to death!

Finally uploaded my pictures of the Balloon Glow, so that will be coming up, and planning on posting some Halloween pictures tomorrow. I'm also planning to share some knitting, and thought I would visit some of my older projects and give updates on them. November sounds like a good time to start Soap Wars, too. Sounds like it should be an interesting month!

Anything you guys would like me to blog about?

Labels: ,

Comments on "NaBloPoMo"