Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #161

1. Wouldn't it be easy to just ignore everything and do what you really want to do?
2. LOVE is better than ever!
3. I love the taste of cheesecake in the morning.
4. My "spot" is on the recliner, in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is buy a Wii.
6.The annoying sound of drip, drip, drip; fix the leaky faucet or go crazy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping without crazy back pain, tomorrow my plans include testing for a job, talking to an academic advisor, and getting started on my homework and Sunday, I want to just knit all day (in reality, though, will be doing more homework. Sigh!)

Labels:

Comments on "Friday Fill-Ins #161"