Friday Fill-Ins #161
|1. Wouldn't it be easy to just ignore everything and do what you really want to do? |
2. LOVE is better than ever!
3. I love the taste of cheesecake in the morning.
4. My "spot" is on the recliner, in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is buy a Wii.
6.The annoying sound of drip, drip, drip; fix the leaky faucet or go crazy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping without crazy back pain, tomorrow my plans include testing for a job, talking to an academic advisor, and getting started on my homework and Sunday, I want to just knit all day (in reality, though, will be doing more homework. Sigh!)
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins