Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Vacation! Yippee!!

Well, I am leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go back to Minnesota! I'm pretty excited! I hope Joie is good on the plane. And of course, I'm completely packed! almost done packing! just started packing blogging instead of packing. Apparrently, that's more important. Not like I'm leaving at 5:30 in the morning tomorrow or anything.

I probably won't be able to blog until sometime next week, and then I'm not sure if I will. I might not even want to! I'm probably going to be having lots of fun and hanging out with family and friends who I haven't seen in ages. Then again, I might get bored and maybe even miss you all a little, and want to say hello. I guess we won't know until we get there, will we? I promise I'll post new and cute pictures of Joie when I get back, though.

Adios everyone!

Labels:

Comments on "Vacation! Yippee!!"

 

Blogger KnitPastis said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Well let me just say have a GREAT Time while your gone and I had to tell you thank you so much for that link. I am now the proud owner of a yarn wrapping board that is exactly feet. xoxoxox

 

Blogger KnitPastis said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Oppps. Meant to say eactly 3 feet.

 

Blogger Mama Grouch said ... (7:00 AM) : 

have a great trip!

(knitpastis I wish you hadn't corrected yourself...I could have gone my entire life trying to figure out how something is 'exactly feet' - I might actually start using that phrase because it sounds so mysterious yet... strangely cheerful)

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (3:08 PM) : 

I miss you gals! Can't wait to have you back!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 AM) : 

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 PM) : 

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»