Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, October 27, 2006

NaBloPoMo and Contest

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep. NaBloPoMo. I'm sure you're thinking, "What the fuck is that?" Well my friends, it is National Blog Posting Month! I am going to post every day in November. Lucky you! I think this is much more do-able for me than writing a complete novel. (I'll try for that next year...) Knowing my past blogging record, there may just be a complete month of posts with random babbling and what I had for dinner. Now, before you run off to bloglines to stop subscribing to my blog, let me offer you a suggestion. How about we have a contest? Yep. That's what I said. A contest! Everyone loves contests, right? So, here's what we're going to do. I want all of your suggestions for blog topics. Maybe you would like me to research the mating habits of mosquitos in the Panama Canal. Maybe you have a burning question you've been dying to ask me. Maybe you want to know my favorite recipe, or see pictures of all the sinks in my apartment. I'm game! So, give me your wackiest, your funniest, your scariest, or even just plain old normal ideas. You have until October 31st at midnight to leave me a comment or email with your idea. My favorite one will get a package of goodies from me. It'll be a great package, too. I promise! So, get to thinking. Get to commenting. If your lucky, you'll get to winning! C'mon. You know you want to. Don't be shy. Lurkers, this means you, too!

Labels: ,

Comments on "NaBloPoMo and Contest"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (5:20 PM) : 

Since I've seen all the sinks in your house, I'd like you to to research the mating habits of mosquitos in the Panama Canal, with foot notes. Ha! I'm funny huh?

How about telling us everything you can remember about your very first day of school. Pictures of you as a kid would be cute too!

 

Blogger Brena said ... (9:56 PM) : 

Hmmm... how about a post on what inspired you to start blogging? Or a post on the blogger you inspire to be?

 

Blogger Heide said ... (10:53 PM) : 

Past projects, whether completed or not. Maybe start with the earliest picture or description of what you knitted or created and show evolution? Could be fun!