Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Seriously?

You guys don't have any ideas for me to blog about? You can't think of ANYTHING?! Even the offer of a possible box of goodies isn't thought provoking? I know you guys have something. Anything at all. Really. I'll blog about any suggestion you give me. Otherwise, you will have to read about what I had for dinner and other weird things, like chess notations and detailed accounts of my vacuuming.I'll even extend the contest to November 3rd. So please, for my sanity, and your reading pleasure, give me something to blog about all month! I promise I will use all of your ideas, as long as it isn't something completely insane, like nude pictures of me lying in my yarn stash. You can leave an anonymous comment, too, if you're too scared to own up to your suggestion. Let's get commenting, folks!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Seriously?"

 

Blogger Sara said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Hmmm...Nicole, since I met you when you did the Favorite Colow Swap I don't know much about you...

So, how about telling me about your knitting, quilting, cross-stitch, if any of those apply, or other types of crafts that you love and enjoy. How, why, when, and what project...????

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (3:56 PM) : 

How about blogging as if you were the ghost of Elvis? Or the Creature from the Black Lagoon, 50 years later and unemployed?

Okay so I'm in a Halloween mood.

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (4:17 PM) : 

I like seeing other people's dinner, but I'm just wierd.

 

Blogger Autumn said ... (8:24 AM) : 

Ok, this may be on a more serious note- but here I go.

You had quite an interresting teenage life- with a broad array of deep emotions. To have gone through what you experienced as a young lady, and to be the beautiful woman you are today... is amazing!

I don't think that we need the nitty gritty details- but you could write about who you were (or how you felt then) and how it molded the person that you are today.

You're a spiritual person and it would be great to see that side of you. I know I found the story about you camping all alone, an interresting way to find yourself and inner peace.

I really think that you could use this contest to inspire others- because you inspire me and I love you for it!

Oh, you could also write from the perspective of your family- the struggles, frustrations, and love that they went through too (just a thought).

Love from MN!