Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 02, 2006

An Act of Desperation

Apparently, the draw of possibly winning a box of goodies was not enough for some of you to leave me a blogging idea, so I've decided that everyone who leaves me a suggestion will get some awesome hand-made swanky stitch markers! There. Does that motivate you? Seriously, I'm desperate for some bloggy ideas. Sure I have a few of my own, but nowhere near 29 more. So if you haven't already, leave a suggestion. Tell your friends that just for leaving a comment with a post idea, they can get there very own swanky stitch markers. My favorite will still get a lovely parcel with more goodies. (Heh heh. Parcel. How very British of me.) And, seriously, you can leave me any idea that pops into your little head. Questions. Topics. Bizarre stuff. Picture ideas. Product reviews of things I already own. Anything! So go now, my little bloglettes, and spread the word. Free stitch markers for all!!


P.S. An actual blog post with some knitterly content will be here later today, I think. For sure by tomorrow. But probably later today. I'm off to the craft store. I need supplies for mounds of stitch markers.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "An Act of Desperation"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (1:15 PM) : 

Have you ever tried free-writing? Basically you just write, non-stop for an allotted amount of time. 5 minutes is what I usually do. There's only one rule: What ever you do, don't stop writing. Write whatever pops into your head. Even things like "blah blah" or "I don't know what to write". Something will come of it, I promise. You could either post your free-write(sometimes they are funny, train of thought type things), or you could harvest ideas from it.

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (2:07 PM) : 

Take us to your favorite places. Go out in public and do something silly that you would never normally do. Post your baby pictures. Tell us your most embarassing stories!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

How about a post of your daily routine? It might sound boring, but I think it'd be cool to get a glimpse into a typical day for any knit blogger. You could just give the highlights and pictures of where you went, what you ate, etc...

 

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said ... (3:57 PM) : 

How about a review of the books you have read/are reading. I'm always interested in what people are reading. Its a great way others to be introduced to new authers. I have to admit I'm planning on posting everyday this month and my fall back is cute pics of my hamsters. Doesn't everyone like cute furries! Good luck with the posting. My fingers are crossed for you.