Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Costume and Knitterly News

I thought I would share my Halloween costume with everyone. It didn't see much action- I wore it to work last night, and it was only a two hour shift and the store was dead. Ah well- I still got my name in the hat for a goodie basket from work. Anyways, here it is. I was a teabag. No perverted jokes, mmkay?

Teabag

It's not really a great picture of me, but there ya go. You can't really tell in the picture, but the skirt has a layer of meshy fabric over it to enhance the look of it all. It was pretty easy to whip together, and I got a good reaction from the coworkers, so I guess that's good. I just want prizes, really.

In knitterly news, my Super Secret Spy Gift is almost complete! I have to knit one more row, cast off, and weave in some ends and make some pretties on it and give it a dip in some washy stuff, and It'll be lovingly shoved into my Box of Christmas Gifts until it's time to pull it out and wrap it up. I'm actually quite pleased with how quickly the knit went, and it makes me hopeful that I actually will finish all the knitted gifts I want to give for Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Keep those great blog ideas coming, too! Feel free to submit more than one if the mood strikes you. Remember, there's goodies involved!! I'll see you all tomorrow...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Halloween Costume and Knitterly News"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (3:13 PM) : 

Love the costume!! Very creative! I hope you win the goodies.

Here's to a month of blogging!

 

Blogger Cari said ... (5:19 PM) : 

That's such a clever costume!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 AM) : 

What a great costume! Very nice idea :)