Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Fridge Meme

No, you have not seen this one anywhere before, because I invented it. Yep. That's right. Me. I invented a meme. I don't really think anyone else will do it, but it at least gives me something to post here when my brain won't work. So! The rules of the meme are simple. Take a picture of the front of your fridge. If you want to, go into detail about what is on it- you don't have to detail everything, but maybe a few key things. Post said picture on your blog. If you're really brave, you can even take a picture of the inside. I, sadly, am not that brave. You can click on the picture to see the annotated version with witty and fun details about my fridge goodies.

fridge

In knitterly news, I started a scarf for my youngest cousin in hot pink Fun Fur. She's about four, so it'll be right up her alley. Plus, I had a little more than a ball left in my stash (don't ask) and I need new needles for remaining Christmas gifts. On size 11 needles, it's going pretty quick. Hopefully in a day or two I'll have it finished.

In other news, I've decided to revamp the blog. I've been playing a lot with other people's blogs- Erin's in done, go check it out- and I've been helping James make a cool photo blog that should be done soon. All the fun playing with fonts and html made me want to do some of my own, so I have been working on it most of the day. Hopefully mine will be all shiny and new in a few days, too!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "The Fridge Meme"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

I like this meme.

frig art is such a cool sport.

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (2:53 PM) : 

I love this meme. I'm going to do it...um as soon as I borrow a digital camera. Which could be soon...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 PM) : 

i am so going to copy you. my fridge is insane.

also, i just learned to knit today! been crocheting for a few years, and finally took the leap. ok, so i just had to tell some random person cuz i am so stoked!