Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Really Hate Thinking of Relevant and Witty Things to Type Here.

Well, since I'm a bit crunched on time today, I was looking for something quick to do but more meaningful than "this is my post for the day", and I stumbled across The Saturday Six. Like I said, I'm crunched for time, so here we go!


1. On a scale of one to ten, with ten being very pleased/enthusiastic and one being very unhappy/depressed, how would you rate your feelings on Democrats taking control of Congress? About a three.

2. The Democrats have been, naturally, very critical of the Bush administration and the course the country has taken. How effectively do you believe that they can turn things around by the 2008 election? I never said I think they can. I'm a republican, and although not a hardcore one, still on that siade of the fence.

3. What would you rather have for breakfast: a) Ham & eggs with toast b) Grits and sausage c) Pancakes and Syrup I'm answering this from a non-dieting perspective. C.

4. Take the quiz: Are you too negative?

Are you too negative?



Way Positive
You're a complete ray of sunshine that shines down on those around you. You're totally able, volunteer for even the more daunting tasks in life, and can always see the positive side of things. Some people call you hoplessly optimistic, but really your positive attitude makes much of what you do possible. Where other scoff, you merely take your way of life in stride and
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com




5. How likely are you to change your view of things based on your answer? Not very likely. I don't think I really am "way positive", but I do try to have a good outlook on things most of the time.

6. You are serving as a juror in a murder trial. The defense team is claiming that a woman killed her own child while insane. As a juror, would you consider it critical information to know how soon she might be "back on the street" if found Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity, or would this have no bearing on your verdict? Well, I'm pretty sure that most people who go to a criminal hospital stay there for most of their lives. So, no, I don't think I would really need to know. Besides, any woman that kills her child is fucked up in the head. Seriously.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "I Really Hate Thinking of Relevant and Witty Things to Type Here."