Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Weird Dream

I had the weirdest dream this morning! It was one of those dreams where you wake up and don't feel rested at all. I was just glad it was over. For once, I was actually glad to wake up because Joie was crying. Seriously. I thanked her. Here is what I can remember of it. So this makes a little more sense, I'm letting you know that we got a note on our door yesterday saying they are starting to paint the exterior of our building, and will need to open the front door to paint it properly. They also are painting the balcony railing, but I don't think they come in to do that.

In my dream, there were four painters, two girls and two guys, and they had all come inside while I was sleeping. I woke up, and walked out to the living room. Three of them were just standing around and laughing, and one was painting the balcony. I thought it was kind of weird, but just asked when they would be done. They said they were leaving soon. The guy on the balcony had finished painting the railing, and brought in this cool wooden bench we have out there, and set it on the floor by the door. One of the girls walked to their truck and brought up another can of what looked like paint. I told her not to paint my bench, and she said not to worry. So I walked over to the front door, and noticed that the paint job really sucked, and they had gotten paint all over the floor. Now I was a bit pissed. So I walk back into the living room to say something, and she is coating my bench in something from the can. I asked her what she was doing, and she said it was varnish, that it would look nicer. It smelled really strong, and she was putting it on so heavily that it was dripping all over the carpet. The other girl was also now smoking in my kitchen. I then noticed that everything wood in the apartment had this thick, shiny, goopy coat of varnish on it, as well as the floor surrounding said furniture. Now I was really pissed, so I kicked them out. I walked out to the balcony to have a cigarette, and noticed the little table out there was also varnished, and everything (cigarettes, ashtray, etc) was gone off the top of it. So I looked in the cabinet part underneath the table, and they were gone. Now I was livid. They stole my cigarettes! I went inside to get the phone to call the apartment management, and the phone was sitting on the counter. I picked it up, and it was on. It sounded like what I imagine it would sound like if you called time and date for Mexico. I tried to hang up, but the buttons were all stuck, so I unplugged to phone and went to use my cell phone. I found my cell phone, happy they hadn't taken it. I quickly discovered that they had turned the internet on, though, which costs me a bundle. I turned it off and called the office, but they had all left early to vote, and wouldn't be back tomorrow. I picked up Joie (I have no clue where she was this whole time. I'm assuming in her crib) so we could go to the store, because I really wanted to smoke now. I was looking through my purse, and I checked for all of my credit cards, and on first check they were there, but when I looked closer, they had all been replaced with fake ones. Although, somehow, there was more cash in my wallet than had been there. I started to frantically look through the house for what else had been stolen, and they had taken out the laser screens (don't ask me, man. I was unconscious) from our printer and scanner. I think some other silly things were missing, but seriously I don't remember. I was now crying and really upset and just wanted to go to the store, and that's when Joie woke me up.

Isn't that crazy? I was so pissed when I woke up, and it took me a while to realize it was a dream. I was trying to remember the faces of the painters, and the only one I could come up with was this chick.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was the one smoking in my kitchen. The only reason I can think of for her to pop into my dream is that I don't really like her, and she is on one of the shows James and I watch regularly. Heroes, if you're curious. So, that was my really weird dream this morning.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Weird Dream"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (10:21 PM) : 

Weird dream! I hate having dreams like that. Eugh, and they leave you with an icky feeling all day.

That't the invisible girl from Buffy!