Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Meme

I found this one over at Lydsey-Jane's blog. Enjoy!

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say? As the plane took off he fell asleep. (From American Gods by Neil Gaiman)
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching? Joie's highchair
3. What’s the last program you watched on tv? Half of America's Next Top Model
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 9:52 (I was way off. It's 11:33. I somehow forgot I slept until 10. Oh well.)
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now? Joie causing trouble and babbling to herself about taking over the world by pulling books off the shelves.
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do? I went outside to smoke this morning.
7. What are you wearing? Grey comfy pants and my green Flogging Molly T-shirt.
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about? I'm sure I did, but I don't recall anything.
9. When was the last time you laughed? Reading my morning blogs- Coffee Crochet almost always makes me laugh.
10. What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now? A few pictures and paintings, a clock.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately? Hmmm, I don't think so...
12. What do you think about this meme? I think it's odd. But then again, that's why I chose to do it.
13. What’s the last film you saw? Finding Neverland.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money? Buy the shop James works at, set up a college fund for the kid, buy a house, live comfortably, buy everyone presents, open a coffeeshop.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know. I don't have a bellybutton. Just kidding. My middle name is Goldie.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or
bad guilt, what
would it be? I don't think children anywhere should suffer just because their family is poor.
17. Do you like dancing? Sure. I like to watch it more than do it, though. James and I hope to someday take dancing lessons.
18. George Bush? Yep. Are you surprised?
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy? If we have another girl, it will be Lani Ruth. If we have a boy, I like Micah James.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad? No, probably not.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven? I don't know. I guess He'll tell me whatever he wants to tell me. I don't really like to think about being dead.
22. Who should do this meme? You should! Well, if you want to. I don't really want to force it upon anyone.


For those of you who submitted me an idea to blog about, please email me your address so I can send you stitch markers. If you don't want any, just let me know. I'm not sure who the winner is yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I decide. my email is tbtyger AT yahoo DOT com.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "A Meme"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (10:37 PM) : 

Goldie!?! That's the best middle name EVER!!