Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Albuquerque Aquarium

Last Friday, James and I took Joie to the Albuquerque Aquarium. It was really cool! I had never been, and James hadn't gone in a long time. Joie was so fun to watch- She was completely enthralled by the fish. It was a lot of fun for all of us, and actually pretty reasonable in price. The fish and sharks were cool, but by far my favorites were the rays and the jellyfish. They has some of the biggest rays I had ever seen, and a huge tank full of jellyfish, just floating around. I'd never seen live jellyfish, so that was definitely cool! Towards the end of the aquarium, they have a huge window into a tank that covers an entire wall, floor to ceiling. We could have sat there and watched the fish and sharks and turtles for hours. Joie had a blast here, too, because she could stand against the window and check out all the action. We all had a ton of fun, and will definitely be going back.


Joie at the Aquarium

Labels: , ,

Comments on "The Albuquerque Aquarium"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:03 PM) : 

I really like our Aquarium. I haven't been in sometime, but I remember really enjoying it when I was younger. Looks like Joie loved it too!

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (8:50 PM) : 

I love that picture! I'm glad you guys had sucha good time.

 

Blogger Sara said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Looks like a good time was had by all - but especially Joie...what a cutie....

 

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said ... (2:59 PM) : 

I love aquairums. Last we visited the London Aquarium and it was fantastic. I love the Rays too , but the seahorses are pretty cool too.