Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Lame Post *IMPORTANT UPDATE AT BOTTOM*

You don't even have to read it if you don't want to. I would recommend moving on to the blogs that may have more happy, interesting posts that won't be filled with spelling and punctuation mistakes. If you do choose to read on, remember, I told you so.

I am pretty tired. I didn't get to bed until about three this morning. Joie woke me up at about 7:30, and by the time I got her fed and happy, I had to get ready to go to work. I worked a 5 hour shift- not usually a big deal, but I was tired and sick and it was busy and I really didn't want to be there. It was a rough weekend for me. With all my working (even though not more than usual), I really missed my family and wish I could have spent the weekend relaxing at home and hanging out with them. Sometimes I regret starting a new job, because I don't know if the money is really worth missing so much quality time with James and Joie. I really do miss them when I'm at work, and all of the sudden it is Sunday night and she's asleep and James has to start his work week tomorrow. It kind of sucks. At any rate, I'm going to quit bitching and do something else. I'll try to produce a better post tomorrow.


*Hopefully this works! For those of you who subscribe to my blog, you may have noticed a lack of posts. Switching to Blogger Beta has changed the url for my feed! You can find it in my right sidebar in the "Who I Am " section. Just click on the link for "atom", copy that url, and paste it in wherever you paste your url to subscribe. I'm hoping you can see this because it was a pre-beta post....*

Labels: , ,

Comments on "The Lame Post *IMPORTANT UPDATE AT BOTTOM*"

 

Blogger Ann said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Sending a hug your way..I know how those kind of days can be..

..you're allowed...

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Hang in there girl. I know it sucks for you.

Just think: two bedroom apartment...oooooh.

Yeah, that was lame. Sorry.