Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 17, 2006

The Fridge Meme

On another note, I just did a google search for "fridge meme" and I am so shocked at how many people have done it! I am so proud of my idea. I should start memes more often! Maybe tomorrow I'll check out all the fridges.

Labels: ,

Comments on "The Fridge Meme"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (10:00 AM) : 

I will still credit you as the one who thought of it. I did credit you actually, literally.