Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 17, 2006

With 15 Minutes to Spare

I barely made it home to blog today! I just got home from work. We had a l ong day. We were up at 8:30, and spent most of the day downtown, trying to get married. We got our marriage certificate, but it's not official yet. Hopefully soon. I had to work at five, and we got home from being out around four. So, a long day. I apologize for another lame post, but I have to be to work at nine tomorrow, and am ready for bed. See ya!

Labels: ,

Comments on "With 15 Minutes to Spare"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Yikes! That is a long day. Good luck at work...and GETTING MARRIED!! When are you going to do it? JP non-ceremony I assume?