Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Joie Eating Spaghetti

I'm pretty tired- another long day at work, and another ahead of me tomorrow. Instead of going in at 11 like I originally thought, I have to open at eight. I'm not sure if I misread the schedule or what, but either way, it kind of sucks. My tired brain is unable to create anything that is intelligent or remotely interesting, so here are some pictures of Joie eating her first spaghetti. It's of the pre-made baby variety, so more messy than regular spaghetti. Either way, adorable baby + messy food = CUTE!

<span onclick=

<span onclick=

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Joie Eating Spaghetti"

 

Blogger Anne Turner said ... (9:27 PM) : 

how cute is THAT

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (1:54 PM) : 

That is SO CUTE!!! She looks so happy! Ah...they grow up so fast!