Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 20, 2006

Tada!!

I finally got everything just the way I wanted it! Unfortunately, I was up until about 3 this morning trying to figure out the problem, with no success. It only took me about an hour after I woke up this morning to get it fixed. Lesson learned: adequate sleep does wonders for thinking. For those of you who were curious, I was having trouble with my table opacity causing everything inside the table to be become semi-transparent as well. Text wasn't a big issue, but I didn't like seeing my background through pictures I had posted. The problem was easily solved by taking out the opacity commands and just replacing the background with a semi-transparent PNG! Cool, huh?

Last night's meeting was even more suckage than I had anticipated. Plus, my boss said I couldn't knit because it would be "distracting to others". C'mon, what's distracting about hot pink Fun Fur?! At any rate, I'm planning to work on it as soon as I am done blogging, hopefully I can finish it today. I'm going to do one for her slightly older sister, too, but in bright purple. I would just like to state for the record I am really proud of my Christmas Knitting progress this year.

I stumbled upon this somehow, and it's kind of cute and fun, so go check it out!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Tada!!"

 

Blogger LadyLinoleum said ... (4:10 PM) : 

I don't think hot pink fun fur is distracting at all! What do bosses know anyway? Sheesh.

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Stupid boss...how bossy! Um, okay.

LOVE the new layout! Like I said, you're so good at this! You should charge people (not me) for spiffing up their blogs!

The "this" was fantastic! I now have one of their desktops and enjoyed a lovely reading (rather accurate actualey!).

<3