Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, December 11, 2006

Crunch Time

Only two weeks until Christmas! Yaay! I really do love this time of year. I've got almost all of the Christmas shopping done, and even more of the Christmas knitting. Although, I do keep trying to find little projects to add to the knitting list. I think I'm going to start next years Christmas knitting much earlier- like, March. That way I don't have to see all these beautiful and awesome projects flying off my needles without a single one being for myself! I'm really proud of all I have accomplished in my knitting, though, and I am excited to see how people react to the gifts I've made them. I really do think that is the best part of it all- giving the gifts you made.

Hopefully in the next few days, I'll have my mini tree up, and I'll be sure to post pictures. Gift wrapping, baking, and lots of other fun holiday things are coming, too! Please, don't spoil my festivity by reminding me I have a 9 day vacation to pack for...

Update: I forgot to add we found the missing mouse- she hadn't escaped, but died in the cage. I found her when I was changing the bedding. I know, I'm sad too.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Crunch Time"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (6:41 PM) : 

R.I.P. Twinkie