Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, February 05, 2007

Good Stuff Soon...

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger- between working this weekend, Joie, and making matches for the swap, I really haven't had much spare time. I promise, though, that soon I'll have some good stuff- even new knitting! I've got a few projects in the works for Project Spectrum 2.0, plus I'm going to finally show you my Christms knitting. Sounds exciting, doesn't it? For now, though, I'm going to leave you in anticipation...

Labels:

Comments on "Good Stuff Soon..."