Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh. My. God.

Today, my life has been changed forever. Driving down the road, we passed a large pick-up truck. James all of the sudden yells, "Slow down! That truck has balls!" A very, very confused me slows down as James tells me to let him pass us a little bit. Sure enough, hanging just below his hitch, were a gigantic pair of chrome balls. Yes, folks, a scrotum nearing the size of my head happily dangled from this person's bumper. James and I both laughed hysterically, of course, and now you can too. Enjoy, folks.

Now, seriously. What is this? Is this some horribly obvious overcompensation? A white trash display of machismo? A sick joke? I am utterly perplexed by the dangling bumper balls. All I can think about the whole thing is "Dear Lord, WHY?!". I think I can seriously go the rest of my life without seeing another gigantic chrome scrotum- or any of the other equally stupid variations. I suppose I can be glad it wasn't flesh-colored or sporting some artificial hair, right?

Lord, I can just imagine the Google hits this will get me...

Labels:

Comments on "Oh. My. God."

 

Blogger Teresa said ... (8:35 PM) : 

In my home town, there is a truck that is painted like a Holstein bull.. black and white spots... it has the flesh coulored balls... I honestly did not know that there was enough demand that there was a COMPANY that put them out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM) : 

Sometimes it's just too much to hold in...

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:33 AM) : 

I've seen the "flesh" colored ones. I laughed very hard the first time I saw them. I thought it was funny-- a novelty. I just think that they are annoying now. Most of the the ball-sporting trucks probably think that they are "bad ass" or something like that. Eugh.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 PM) : 

I've seen the truck balls! The ones I saw where flesh colored and I almost screamed. Hilarious.

I want to get a hot pink PT Loser or something of equal non-ballsyness and hang a pair of those badboys on the back. Oh the confusion it would cause.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 PM) : 

Seriously when we went to see the In-laws in Texas every other truck I saw had balls. I looked at the hub and was like over my dead body.