Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm a Bad Blogger.

I know, I know. It's been a few days. Between wrapping gifts, nursing a cold (and a baby with a cold), finishing up the knitting, and getting ready for our trip, I just haven't had the time to sit down and blog. I really shouldn't even be here now. There are some poor white boxes on the table, begging to be stuffed with tissue paper and beautiful hand knits and wrapped lovingly with colorful paper. The Christmas tree is up and decorated, spending its short time out of the box twinkling and glittering and lovingly sheltering the presents underneath it. (I told it if any harm came to them, it would pay with it's life.)I've been baking cookies, although I'll admit I didn't really feel like baking four batches of cookies from scratch (no time, remember?), so I'm cheating and doing the break-and-bake variety. I can still call them homemade because technically I did make them at home, right? I thought so. Well, back to finish some knitting and wrapping. Maybe if you're lucky, I'll post some tree pictures tomorrow. You'll just have to wait and see...

Labels:

Comments on "I'm a Bad Blogger."

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (7:40 PM) : 

Yay tree pictures!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 PM) : 

We have no presents under our tree, learned our lesson with the daughter the year before last she snuck in our room and opened all of her presents and blamed it on her lil brother. Wait till your lil one gets older and if you have more, fun fun!:)

Can't wait to see your pics of your tree.