Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Worthless Tests

Since I still haven't found the disc with our holiday pictures on it, and I'm not quite yet motivated to review my year in knitting or reveal knitted Christmas gifts, here are a few more random, useless tests I took today! I suppose the first one isn't completely useless...

NerdTests.com User Test: The Zombie Survival Test.



I am nerdier than 71% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Oh, one more cool thing! As I was checking out my random Google search hits over at Sitemeter, I discovered that my blog entry about taking Joie to the Albuquerque Aquarium is on the webpage for one of Albuquerque's around-the-town type websites! Cool, huh? I inch closer to fame every day...

Labels: ,

Comments on "More Worthless Tests"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Wow, we are both Zombie Killas!
Wow, you tested more nerdy than me!
WOW that's cool that your blog post is on that website!