Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Swap

I finally have gotten motivated and everything is all set for the Favorite Color Swap Two! If you missed the first one, now is your chance to get in on the fun. Go check it out! Everyone had a lot of fun last time around, so I'm expecting a big turnout for this one, too. Plus, who doesn't love getting a package?

On the knitting front, I had gotten some Cascade 220 in a light pink color with a gift certificate I got from my mom for Christmas. I knew right away it was destined to become a pair of Fetching, the lovely and super cute and quick to knit fingerless gloves from Knitty. I knit 2 pairs for Christmas gifts (yep, those were my cabled super secret spy gifts) and knew I needed a pair for myself. I really do love the pattern, and I'm so glad I am over my fear of cables now. I'm almost done with the second one, and I'll be sure to post pictures once they're finished!

Have you signed up for Favorite Color Swap 2 yet?

Labels: ,

Comments on "New Swap"

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (3:48 PM) : 

I did!